Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Amish Grace LMN Movie

This past Sunday 3/28/2010 I watched the Lifetime Movie Network Original Movie "Amish Grace"!! This movie was based on a true story about a shooting at an Amish school in which five students were killed. I really liked the movie, it made me cry alot! The movie also had some big nameds like Kimberly Williams-Paisleym Madison Davenport, Darcy Rose Byrnes, and Karley Scott Collins. It also stared some up and comers like Taylor Ann Thompson, Chloe Madison, Sammy Jack, Trevor Thompson, Caleb Babcock, and Daphne Blunt!! I look forwards to seeing more from these amazing child stars! If you didnt catch it Sunday I think it is coming on Thursday 4/1/2010 on LMN!! By the way this movie brought LMN its highest rating ever for a LMN movie


Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Madison Davenport

Darcy Rose Byrnes
Karley Scott Collins
Taylor Ann Thompson
Chloe Madison
Sammy Jack
Trevor Thompson
Caleb Babcock
Daphne Blunt

No comments:

Post a Comment