Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Megan Charpentier Life Unexpected

A young actresses named Megan Charpentier played Little Lux on the new CW show "Life Unexpected" Monday night! The episode was called "Storm Weathered" and it was the 11th episode of season one. Megan played Lux when she was in foster care and there was also a young star playing Little Natasha also! I cant find anything on the child star that played Little Natasha so if any one knows would you please let me know!! Also "Life Unexpected is in jeopardy of being cancelled but everyone can help by voting at this site! http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b173297_save_one_show_on_get_in_here_vote_people.html Come on CW I want a second season! I love this show so much it gives me that old WB feeling

Megan Charpentier
Life Unexpected Promo

No comments:

Post a Comment